Your Cart is Empty
Click here to try again
Thank you for your business!You should be receiving an order confirmation from Paypal shortly.Exit Shopping Cart
The Democratic Party of York County is seeking a Treasurer to maintain stewardship for financial assets and debt including overall leadership of the cash management, debt management and investment management functions of the organization. The Party raises funds to support candidates, to assist in electing quality Democrats throughout the county and to support the day-to-day operations of the party. This position will oversee all incoming contributions, pay financial responsibilities and oversee the fiscal health of the organization
Reporting directly to and working closely with the Chair of the Democratic Party of York County, this position is a part of the County Party’s Leadership Team (officer) and will be an active member of the Executive Committee of the County Party. Additionally, this position will work in conjunction with the Director of Finance and Fundraising in order to meet budget goals, project future revenue and establish solid fundraising efforts for the party.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Handle receipt, banking and protection of organization funds
- Assist with the development of an annual budget for the organization and create long-term projections based on organizational needs and upcoming campaigns
- Forecast cash flow positions
- Ensure sufficient funds are available to cover operational and campaign needs
- Prepare monthly financial reports
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
- Experience in organizational financial management
- Proficient with financial software systems
- Must be highly organized and able to work well with others.
- Must have strong and polished interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills.
- Creative, strategic, and analytical thinker with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously while prioritizing tasks to meet goals and deadlines.
- Highly developed cultural awareness and ability to work well in with people from diverse backgrounds and cultures.
Interested individuals should submit their letter of interest and a resume to [email protected].